Here is what you need to eat.
Visceral Fat is defined as the fat that wraps around your abdominal organs deep inside your body and around your belly in general.
Having excessive amounts of visceral fat can lead to a long list of health problems such and causes your internal organs to not work as efficiently.
Here is what you need to eat thanks to Eat This to help decrease your visceral fat:
- Fatty Fish – fatty fish is a very good source of omega-3 fatty acids. You can decrease visceral fat by eating fatty fish instead of other foods.
- Coconut oil – coconut oil has medium-chain triglycerides, this removes fat stored by the body.
- Beans – Some studies suggest eating beans helps reduce visceral fat.
- Eggs – Eat eggs in the morning, eggs are high in protein and will results keeping you fuller for longer decreasing visceral fat.
* Additional Disclaimer: All content provided by this newsletter is for informational and educational purposes only and is not meant to represent trade, investment, or healthcare recommendations.