Maybe it’s time to see your doctor.
It is estimated that around 6.2 million people in the United States suffer from Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer’s disease can radically change your life and the change the lives of everyone around you.
Here are some early signs that you could one day have Alzheimer’s thanks to Eat This:
- If you suffer from depression, you could get Alzheimer’s later in life.
- You have memory loss regularly in your day to day activities.
- Having difficulty problem solving.
- Having difficulty completing everyday tasks, like tying your shoes.
- You are easily confused about the time or where you are or how you got there.
- Having difficulty differentiating colors and object while driving.
- Strange new issue with speaking or writing.
If you have any of these issues or more, it would certainly be time to see your doctor so he or she can better diagnose you.